Thanks for your interest in Sympathy for the Deli!
Sympathy for the Deli is a mobile deli featuring classic sandwiches with a soulful flair. What makes SFTD so special? All of our deli meats derive from local, organic farms, and then are specially hand-cured, smoked, and roasted by Sympathy for the Deli. From our pastrami to roast beef to smoked turkey to herb and pepper bacon – if it’s meat, we made it! Showcasing our specialty, can’t-find-this-anywhere-else meats with quality produce and freshly-made condiments, all served on local Guglhupf bread, we are proud to both support and be a part of the unique local food scene in the Triangle! You can find us roaming the area in our trailer for lunches and dinners throughout the week. Stay posted for when we will be close to you, and come to see us – Everyone could use a little bit more Sympathy in their lives!
- We couldn’t do what we do without Nick, Rochelle, and @Cookery – they’re the BEST! Great article! #durhamlove. newsobserver.com/2013/05/18/289… 7 hours ago
- Set up and ready to serve lunch at University Tower 3100 tower blvd in Durham. Come let us make you a Reuben using @firsthandfoods beef 19 hours ago
- We’re set up and ready at Intrahealth next to @rhoworld in Quadrangle Park CH with lots of pastrami on board, so come and get it! 2 days ago
- We’ll be serving lunch at Intra Health today! 6340 Quadrangle Dr Ste 200, Chapel Hill, NC 2 days ago
- We’ll be serving lunch up at Nortel tomorrow, 11:30-1:30! For our full schedule this week:… fb.me/2tbpnnovY 3 days ago
- We’re back @fullsteam today 12-4:30! French Dips, w/ @firsthandfoods beef & @GuglhupfCafe baguettes on sale today for $6. Come try 1 or 2 6 days ago